and On Being Studios:
Thank you for the opportunity to share some of my work. I hope you like it. I’d love to offer my experience, curiosity, and drive to keep learning as your new Social Media Producer.
Recently on the reading list.
One of the reasons I love On Being and other podcasts.
We’re ready to move to Minneapolis.
Oh, right, samples:
- Learn how social media engagement transformed into crowdfunding my book—with zero marketing budget.
- Browse a selection of digital content I’ve produced for dozens of publications.
- See the blog of +1.8 million annual visitors for which I previously provided editorial direction and contributed social media strategy for cumulative 245,000 followers
- Social media channels where I find connect with interesting people and ideas—and where I’ve met some who became real-life friends. (While the audiences are small, the conversations are rich and thought-provoking in culture, spirituality, and personal growth.)
- Ricky Ortiz – NGO executive, leadership and branding consultant
- Stephanie Long – Writer, editorial collaborator
- Nate Ray – Speaker, pastor, mentor
Testimonials from social media and digital content clients
“I have found John to be a thoughtful and irenic author and thinker. He abstains from conventional ‘hot takes’ and poses thoughts and questions that has caused me to think and mull and mull and think long after I read his tweet or blog post.”
— Joel M.
“John was a huge help. He did some editing work on an article I was writing, and he helped change it from something decidedly mediocre into an interesting, readable piece. He has a very valuable skill and talent that you can’t afford not to use on your next project.”
— Levi M.
“I’ve learned more about myself through John’s questions about the world and his environment, his research, and his insight. He doesn’t shy away from painful or difficult topics. In fact, he often seems to stare them down until they surrender their best secrets in the simplest forms.”
— Jacqui G.
“John is one of my favorite writers to keep up with. His voice is a consistent presence of hope, compassion, and purposefulness. His writing often challenges me and helps me reflect on how to live a better life.”
— Blake S.
“It is obvious when you read John’s work that he is for you. He’s not afraid to go to the hard places as he processes life with his readers. He takes you on the same journey he is experiencing.”
— Missy M.
Want to learn more? Shoot the breeze? Make an offer?