Thanks for visiting.
- Product and social media marketing campaign copywriting – The Variable Life crowdsourcing and book launch
- Brand and website copywriting – NewSpring Creative, Creative Living Wellness health coaching, Oliver Films
- Video scriptwriting – Faith Based Expeditions, NewSpring Creative
- Infographic copywriting — NewSpring Creative
- Email newsletter copywriting —NewSpring Creative, The Variable Life book marketing:
- View product promotional emails with 55% opens/9.3% click rate and 39.7% opens/7.9% clicks (when overall 2017 averages were 22% open rate/4% click through rate).
- Religion and politics contributor – The Huffington Post
- Travel contributor – Matador Network
- Culture and self-improvement contributor – RELEVANT Magazine
- Editorial managing, content and social media strategy – NewSpring Creative (+1.8 million annual web visitors)
- Manuscript development, publishing, social media engagement – The Variable Life
- Brand content creation, copyediting – International Association for Refugees, Levi Monday Photography, Rogue Music Alliance
Links to samples:
- Learn how social media copywriting transformed into crowdfunding a book—with zero marketing budget.
- Browse a selection of digital content I’ve produced for dozens of publications.
- Peruse web copy and editorial “Watch & Read” content on newspring.cc (think in-house creative agency for a megachurch brand run like a corporation—weird, right?).
- Travel promo meets poetry: a unique video script I wrote for this hybrid project.
- Brand copy and content revamps in progress for clients including Creative Living Wellness, International Association for Refugees, Levi Monday Photography, Oliver Films.
What do clients and readers say?
“I’ve admired the attention to detail he puts into every project he’s a part of. He has a calm, collected, and calculated presence about him that encourages those working with him to think bigger and broader. He’s not one to be afraid to be honest and bold with what he writes, and continually pushes himself to see situations from different perspectives.”
— Evan Oliver, Oliver Films
“John was a huge help. He has a very valuable skill and talent that you can’t afford not to use on your next project.”
— Levi Monday, Levi Monday Photography
“I’ve learned more about myself through John’s questions about the world and his environment, his research, and his insight. He doesn’t shy away from painful or difficult topics. In fact, he often seems to stare them down until they surrender their best secrets in the simplest forms.”
— Jacqui, reader
“John is one of my favorite writers to keep up with. His writing often challenges me and helps me reflect on how to live a better life.”
— Blake, reader
Questions? Curious for more?